Idle Less | Save More
Technologies to reduce idling & save fuel
The workshop will feature the following topics and speakers:
E-PTO & Zero RPM Idle Reduction Systems for Bucket Trucks
- Altec- Alex Senf (See Presentation)
Panel Session: Idle Reduction Systems on Work Trucks
- Snohomish County Public Utility District – Mark Stephens: Vanner systems on PUD service trucks (See Presentation)
- City of Bellevue- Todd Shepler: IdleRight on public works trucks
- Pierce County- Alan Kies: auxiliary battery setup on road trucks
Panel Session: Idle Reduction Systems on Emergency Response Vehicles
- Gig Harbor Fire- Mike Smith: anti-idle systems for aid cars
- City of Seattle- Sam Houghtaling: IdleRight on police vehicles
- Cummins Northwest- John Lightner: idle-reduction systems for fire engines
Communicating your idle reduction campaign + idle reduction case studies
Washington State Department of Ecology - Mathew Kwartin & David Adler (See Presentation)
Looking for an easy way to save money for your organization’s fleet and help curb pollution at the same time?
Curious about how idle-reduction technologies actually work in the real world?
Please join us for an educational workshop to demonstrate how idle-reduction technologies can benefit your bottom line. We’ll also have a showcase of vehicles with idle-reduction equipment – a unique opportunity for you to see these systems up close and in-person.
When: June 24, 2015 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (PDT)
Where: Snohomish PUD, South County Office Auditorium,
21018, Highway 99, Edmonds, WA
Cost: $20.00 + fee ($1.49)
Contact: Scott DeWees firstname.lastname@example.org