EIA will hold its 2017 Energy Conference on June 26 and 27 at the Washington Hilton hotel in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the United States and worldwide. This event provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with fellow energy experts and decision makers.
With the current focus on electric vehicles, autonomously assisted vehicles and eventually self-driving vehicles, it would be easy to lose sight of the bigger picture for transportation. Much of what we rely on today was invented 100 years ago. Indeed, remarkably, the first passenger fare-paying railway started in 1807, albeit horse drawn, and the first steam engine locomotive line is generally accepted to have opened in 1860. So we could say that what we have today is both new and fabulously antiquated in terms of its origin.
- Innovative technologies for the emerging bioeconomy
- The economic opportunities of reliable American feedstock
- New and growing markets for the bioeconomy
- Bioenergy as part of the modern transportation future
- Leveraging the bioeconomy to create new jobs and address global challenges
- And more!
PWX draws thousands of public works professionals from all over the world. If you’re like many, you have limited resources for professional development, so you’ve chosen APWA’s PWX 2017 in Orlando as your preferred venue for:
- Outstanding education sessions that address current public works issues—as well as ongoing challenges. Choose from more than 125 technical and professional development sessions that will be presented by your colleagues—who will impart their vital knowledge and experience to you. APWA’s education sessions are based on the very latest learning models—classroom, interactive and “live” learning labs.
- The chance to see an extensive gathering of exhibitors and The Expo Experience that will showcase the latest products, services and technologies specific to public works. Special “non-compete” hours allow you to visit the floor—uninterrupted.
- Opportunities to network with your peers, hone your leadership abilities and learn new job skills. APWA offers PWX attendees MANY opportunities to meet and mingle with your peers—the Get Acquainted Party, Awards Ceremony and more! Build lasting professional relationships and make a few lifelong friends at the same time.
Are you looking for ways to reduce your fleet’s emissions or operations costs? The Sustainable Fleet Technology Conference will showcase the latest and greatest technologies in the biofuels, electric, natural gas, and propane arenas. Our conference will also have a strong focus on data driven decisions and technologies.
Join us to learn more, network with professionals, and see the latest technologies.
Join the RNG Coalition November 27-30 for RNG 2017 Conference! The renewable natural gas industry’s premier annual conference will be held at a new venue this year: the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point - the crown jewel of Southern California’s Orange County.
North America’s largest work truck event is your once-a-year chance to see all of the newest industry products, choose from dozens of industry-focused training courses, and gain access to technical engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals, set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues, and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.