The Largest Gathering Of Fleet Managers – Registration Opens Soon!
Badges and Admittance
Admittance into educational sessions is by registration badge only.
All lunches and the Flexy Awards dinner require tickets*.
For more information on Registration rates and policies, click here.
*Tickets are included in many registration packages, and additional tickets can be purchased through online registration or at the onsite registration desk
The Largest Clean Fleet Event. All Alternative Fuels. All Weight Classes.
Join us May 1-4, 2017, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Southern California for the 2017 Advanced Clean Transportation “ACT” Expo. All weight classes and alternative fuel types are represented—electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels—providing a one-stop shop for fleets to learn how to reduce costs and emissions.
- Network with more than 3,500 clean transportation stakeholders
- See hundreds of leading vehicle, fueling, and technology suppliers in the Expo Hall
- See real-world AFV projects at off-site tours in Southern California
- Learn from peers in fleet-focused educational sessions
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is an annual community gathering where public fleet professionals can have real conversations with their peers about daily challenges, get public fleet-specific training, and access to the latest vehicles and technology in the exhibit hall.
Some critical topics in the 2017 agenda include:
- Standards for Developing Equipment Replacement Programs
- Unique Financing Options for Backlogged Vehicle Replacements
- The New Realities of Fleet Management Software
- What Fleets Need To Know Now About the Self-Driving Vehicle Future
- Remarketing: How You Are Leaving Money on the Table
- The New Way to Calculate Asset Lifecycles
- Designing Application-Specific Truck and Van Upfits Using Data
- Preparing Your Operation for Electric Vehicles
- Millennial Fleet Managers: A New Perspective
- Trump & Your Operation: What is Coming
EV Roadmap 10 Brings 400 EV Industry Leaders to Portland, Oregon
The EV Roadmap Conference has established itself as one of the leading electric vehicle conferences in the United States. Founded by Portland General Electric and Portland State University, and now produced by Drive Oregon, the conference provides a “graduate course” in electric vehicle deployment.