Join us for a festive evening highlighting our region’s clean transportation accomplishments over the past year.
Network with fellow Clean Cites members and stakeholders, enjoy a delectable dinner, and hear from guest speakers about the latest trends in alternative fuel technologies. We’ll also share with you how we’re striving to serve our members and preview the road ahead.
Most importantly, we’ll honor coalition members who are making strides, taking action, and driving our region toward a more sustainable future.
Come celebrate our region’s collective successes with us as we look to make the Pacific Northwest the best at kickin’ gas!
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is an annual community gathering where public fleet professionals can have real conversations with their peers about daily challenges, get public fleet-specific training, and access to the latest vehicles and technology in the exhibit hall.
Some critical topics in the 2017 agenda include:
- Standards for Developing Equipment Replacement Programs
- Unique Financing Options for Backlogged Vehicle Replacements
- The New Realities of Fleet Management Software
- What Fleets Need To Know Now About the Self-Driving Vehicle Future
- Remarketing: How You Are Leaving Money on the Table
- The New Way to Calculate Asset Lifecycles
- Designing Application-Specific Truck and Van Upfits Using Data
- Preparing Your Operation for Electric Vehicles
- Millennial Fleet Managers: A New Perspective
- Trump & Your Operation: What is Coming
EV Roadmap 10 Brings 400 EV Industry Leaders to Portland, Oregon
The EV Roadmap Conference has established itself as one of the leading electric vehicle conferences in the United States. Founded by Portland General Electric and Portland State University, and now produced by Drive Oregon, the conference provides a “graduate course” in electric vehicle deployment.
PFS is coming to Lacey, Washington on June 22-23, 2017 to conduct a two-day fleet management summit for fleet managers and their support staff.
- Learn the latest fleet technology, best industry practices, vendor solutions and how to implement them.
- Learn the skills and knowledge needed to operate your fleet at optimum efficiency.
- Establish contacts and network with top public fleet managers in our industry and regional fleet professionals.
- Receive conference-quality fleet education and training at a cost that supports public agency budgets. Two days of fleet training is $249 for the first agency attendee and only $199 for additional same agency attendees.
EIA will hold its 2017 Energy Conference on June 26 and 27 at the Washington Hilton hotel in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the United States and worldwide. This event provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with fellow energy experts and decision makers.
With the current focus on electric vehicles, autonomously assisted vehicles and eventually self-driving vehicles, it would be easy to lose sight of the bigger picture for transportation. Much of what we rely on today was invented 100 years ago. Indeed, remarkably, the first passenger fare-paying railway started in 1807, albeit horse drawn, and the first steam engine locomotive line is generally accepted to have opened in 1860. So we could say that what we have today is both new and fabulously antiquated in terms of its origin.
- Innovative technologies for the emerging bioeconomy
- The economic opportunities of reliable American feedstock
- New and growing markets for the bioeconomy
- Bioenergy as part of the modern transportation future
- Leveraging the bioeconomy to create new jobs and address global challenges
- And more!
This year’s event will take place at multiple venues in beautiful downtown Everett. The Conference will be held at the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center with the Vendor Expo on the floor of the Xfinity Arena. The State Roadeo Competition will take place at the Everett Community College parking lot and Everett Transit Maintenance Facility.
PWX draws thousands of public works professionals from all over the world. If you’re like many, you have limited resources for professional development, so you’ve chosen APWA’s PWX 2017 in Orlando as your preferred venue for:
- Outstanding education sessions that address current public works issues—as well as ongoing challenges. Choose from more than 125 technical and professional development sessions that will be presented by your colleagues—who will impart their vital knowledge and experience to you. APWA’s education sessions are based on the very latest learning models—classroom, interactive and “live” learning labs.
- The chance to see an extensive gathering of exhibitors and The Expo Experience that will showcase the latest products, services and technologies specific to public works. Special “non-compete” hours allow you to visit the floor—uninterrupted.
- Opportunities to network with your peers, hone your leadership abilities and learn new job skills. APWA offers PWX attendees MANY opportunities to meet and mingle with your peers—the Get Acquainted Party, Awards Ceremony and more! Build lasting professional relationships and make a few lifelong friends at the same time.
Washington State Good Roads & Transportation Association
Join the RNG Coalition November 27-30 for RNG 2017 Conference! The renewable natural gas industry’s premier annual conference will be held at a new venue this year: the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point - the crown jewel of Southern California’s Orange County.
North America’s largest work truck event is your once-a-year chance to see all of the newest industry products, choose from dozens of industry-focused training courses, and gain access to technical engineering representatives from hundreds of exhibiting companies. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals, set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues, and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions.