Hear directly from leading scientists and bioeconomy experts from the public and private sectors. Bioeconomy 2017 will be attended by government agency officials, members of Congress, industry players, national laboratory scientists, and academic researchers.
This is a great opportunity to discuss critical issues, such as the following:
- Innovative technologies for the emerging bioeconomy
- The economic opportunities of reliable American feedstock
- New and growing markets for the bioeconomy
- Bioenergy as part of the modern transportation future
- Leveraging the bioeconomy to create new jobs and address global challenges
- And more!