EV Policy at Work
Charging Electric Vehicles in the Workplace
Western Washington Clean Cities and MRSC of Washington
hosted a half-day workshop on Friday, October 17, to explore the answers to these and other electric vehicle policy questions.
Thinking about offering electric vehicle charging at your workplace?
Aside from installing the infrastructure for electric vehicles (EVs), providing access to EV-charging at work presents numerous policy considerations, including:
- Does an employer need a policy for EV-charging at the workplace?
- What makes an effective workplace EV-charging policy?
- What are the legal considerations of providing workplace charging?
- How does EV energy use affect building benchmark and sustainability goals?
- Overview: The Policy Implications of Offering Workplace Charging
- Legal Considerations & Employer Best Practices
- Dollars and Cents: The Economics of Providing EV Charging at the Workplace
- Panel Discussion: Linking EVs with Sustainability & Building Benchmarking Goals