View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 17, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
How can we increase access to clean transportation options for low-income communities?
The Puget Sound Clean Air Agency recently conducted a study that evaluated barriers and opportunities to increase access to electric vehicles in low-income communities.
Join us for an upcoming webinar as we review existing programs around the nation and take a closer look at several models for electric car-share pilot projects in the Puget Sound region. We'll also discuss the findings and results of the study's research, interviews, and community outreach and chart a path forward for communities to adopt their own electric car-sharing program.
April 17, 2019, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Presented by Parker Hannifin, and hosted by Natural Gas Vehicle Institute, this 45-minute webinar will address the latest sealing and tubing solutions that optimize fuel conveyance, minimize installation time, and ensure safe, leak-free connections in natural gas applications.
Topics to be covered:
- Key features and advantages of Seal-Lok™ CNG fitting technology
- How to achieve faster, leak-free connections by using Parflange Technology
- How to save installation time and money with coiled tube assemblies
- Advantages of Seal-Line™ coiled tubing and how it protects against corrosion.
- Who to call for support including CNG Distributors and other technical resources