Be Green and Save Green! You’re Invited to a Propane Autogas Open House
Going green will save you green!
Are you focused on reducing your fleet’s operating costs and carbon footprint? Whether you have one vehicle or one thousand, your fleet can enjoy economic and environmental benefits with a switch to Propane Autogas. Find out more by joining us for a Propane Autogas Open House, where you can:
- Tour the region’s newest public access Propane Autogas fueling station.
- Speak with industry experts about vehicle and conversion options, installation and fueling considerations.
- Autogas Fleet Specialists will be available to provide savings estimates for your fleet. Autogas costs on average 40% less than gasoline, and the implementation costs are significantly less than for other alternative fuel options.
- Ron Fisher of R & B Fleet Services will be on hand to answer questions regarding the maintenance and mechanical characteristics of Propane Autogas powered vehicles.
- Bryson Sales and Service will be present to help you through the process of transitioning your school bus fleet to Propane Autogas vehicles.
- View Autogas vehicles from various industries: shuttles, pickup trucks, law enforcement, service vans, and school buses.
- Discover the options for fueling for your fleet, from space efficient onsite fueling at little to no upfront cost, to our network of public fueling sites throughout the Puget Sound area.
And — enjoy a tasty taco or torta, catered by Tacos El Guero!
When: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 | 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: Alliance Autogas SeaTac Fueling Station, 15838 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188
Cost: Free, Please RSVP by Friday, August 21 to ensure enough tacos & tortas for all!
Contact: Kimberley Cline
Parking: Carpooling is encouraged!
Limited parking is available in the Avis lot directly north of the station.
Overflow parking and complimentary shuttle service will be provided by Shuttle Park 2. Park in their lot at: 3610 S 158th St, Tukwila, WA 98188