Effective as of February 1, 2017
- Changes to Regulation I, Sections 5.05 (Registration Requirements) and 7.09 (General Reporting Requirements for Operating Permits):
- The revisions include a lead reporting threshold and reduces the reporting threshold for lead to 0.5 ton/year for all sources to address changes to the Environmental Protection Agency’s federal Air Emissions Reporting Rule (AERR).
- Changes to Regulation I, Sections 14.02 (Agency Description, Contact Information, Public Records Officer) and 14.08 (Review Of Denials Of Public Records):
- The revisions removed the name of a retiring staff person; made the language regarding the identity of the Public Records Officer at the Agency not name specific; removed reference to a position no longer at the Agency; identified the Agency Executive Director as the person at the Agency who considers petition(s) for internal administrative review of a denial, or partial denial, of a public records request; expanded the time period for the Executive Director to consider a petition from 2 (two) to 5 (five) business days; and modified a corresponding provision regarding judicial appeals with the same time frame (from 2 (two) to 5 (five) business days).
- Changes to Regulation III, Section 2.07 (Evaluating the Impacts of Toxic Air Contaminants):
- The revision updated the air dispersion screening model(s) the Agency would allow to show whether ambient concentrations of toxic air contaminants from new, modified or existing sources are acceptable.